With our consulting services we advise you in the creation of IT strategies, tenders and analysis, and optimization of your IT processes.
When it comes to the procurement of IT services, the same questions arise again and again:
- What do I provide and what do I acquire externally?
- What does a suitable service interface look like?
- How many providers do I need and how does provider management work?
- Which services come from the cloud?
- How do I manage the risks of sourcing?
- Which sourcing model suits me?
For EZcon, a good IT sourcing strategy means having a concrete and feasible plan for the procurement of IT services. This plan may vary from one IT service to the next, because the framework conditions of the services offered and the provider landscape can be fundamentally different.
EZcon helps you to develop this plan in a goal-oriented process. With a structured analysis and evaluation of all necessary parameters, we will jointly find the right solutions and help you make the right decisions.
As a result we provide you with a roadmap built up from defined projects that will help you achieve your defined Goals.
Our services include among others:
- Conducting sourcing assessments
- Checking your sourcing readiness
- Selecting sourcing models suitable for you
- Development of a tailor-made sourcing target
- Creating the sourcing Roadmap
- Support in the implementation of your sourcing strategy
Request for Proposal (RFP)
When choosing the right provider for the IT services, the following questions often need to be answered in Advance:
- How do I find the right provider?
- How much competition is sensible and necessary?
- Which tendering process is optimal for me?
- Which documents are best used?
- How do I reconcile the tendering process with my daily business?
- When do I have to start the tendering process?
IT RFP are successful if they are well planned, properly supported by management and follow a clear process. Good planning is based on the goals set and considers the entire current situation, i.e. both the company's own possibilities and the bidding situation on the market.
EZcon helps you to find the right way, whether Request for Proposal (RfP), Request for Quotation (RfQ), Request for Information (RfI) or Request for Solution (RfS). Together we define the optimal tendering methodology according to your requirements. In doing so, we use our many years of experience and proven procedures, which we can apply flexibly to achieve your Goals.
Our services include the following:
- Preparation of tender documents, service descriptions and price models
- Management and control of the entire tendering process
- Project Management Office (PMO)
- Support in the evaluation of the offers
- Support in commercial negotiations
- Preparation of awarding decisions
IT service management concepts
Very often the focus within IT is very much on the systems and technologies to be used. IT Service Management (ITSM) goes far beyond this by looking at all the measures and methods required to provide the best possible support for your business.
Efficient planning and application of IT service management processes and tools verifiably lead to better service quality and thus to increased customer satisfaction.
EZcon supports you with ITIL certified consultants with many years of experience in the ITSM environment. During the optimization process, it is important for us to integrate your entire IT Organization, going from the strategic planning to the operation itself.
Our services include among others:
- Structured analyses of your current ITSM system landscape and your current and future Needs
- Process design according to ITIL
- Development and optimization of your IT service catalog
- Selection/evaluation of suitable tools (incident system, monitoring, CMDB, etc.)
- Definition of Service Level Agreements (SLA) with your customers and Operational Level Agreements (OLA) with internal organizational Units
- Continuous review and optimization of your ITSM system landscape
- Development of reporting concepts and creation of customized Reports
- Implementation of processes and tools in all relevant organizational units through training and coaching