Shaping the future.
We are constantly on the lookout for qualified employees, as new tasks regularly come our way, which we are happy to accept and tackle together.
As a leading consulting and planning company in the field of information technology (IT), we have supported exciting projects from a wide range of industries since 2002. Our customer base includes numerous leading DAX companies as well as medium-sized companies and the public sector. This results in an interesting working environment with constantly changing challenges and varied tasks. We are internationally successful, but also attach great importance to our regional roots. With offices in Aalen and Stuttgart we offer our more than 50 employees two attractive locations.
Values and culture:
We see ourselves as an open and modern employer with flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes. Our employees embody our values and are therefore the key to our success. For this reason, we attach great importance to collegial interaction and mutual appreciation. With EZcon, you can expect demanding, varied tasks and a highly motivated, passionate team. We offer a versatile job in an innovative and growing company with excellent prospects.
The long experience and expertise of our employees is the capital of EZcon. For this reason, expanding and deepening this expertise is one of our most important tasks. We regularly train our employees in order to prepare them for changing requirements in the IT landscape and to offer our customers the best possible service. We are pioneers in a promising industry with a wide range of development opportunities. It goes without saying that income and environment correspond to a modern company with an excellent market position.
- Challenging, varied tasks in a promising, innovative Industry
- Work in a highly motivated team with short decision paths
- Modern workstation equipment with modern and flexible communication and collaboration Tools
- Flexible working hours and home office options (depending on job profile)
- Regular further training and the opportunity for personal qualification in specific subject Areas
- Attractive remuneration and additional benefits, such as company car (depending on job profile)
- Familiar and pleasant working atmosphere
- Free drinks and Snacks
- Break and leisure Rooms
- Regular company parties and teambuilding measures
We constantly offer new opportunities for career entry and development for every entry level. See for yourself!
Experienced employees / Professionals:
- Exciting and interesting challenges and opportunities for personal development with a high degree of personal responsibility and leadership of teams as Principal/Senior Consultant, Solution Architect or Senior Project-/Program Manager.
Career Starters / Young professionals:
- Entrance into a professional life after training or studies in the technical departments, in consulting or project management as a system administrator, junior consultant or junior project manager or project management office specialist.
Trainees and students:
- Training as an IT specialist
- Dual studies in the fields of computer science and business informatics
- Jobs for working students from all areas of computer science
Please contact us directly and signal your interest with a short description of your motivation, your level of experience and your professional goals. Or apply specifically for one of the following current vacancies:
Current job offers
- Strategy consulting and conceptual design of solutions in the area of Unified Communication & Collaboration (UC&C) and their integration into existing telecommunication infrastructures.
- Identification of the specific initial situation, the customer requirements and the implementation of technical and economical manufacturer as well as market analysis.
- Implementation of tender procedures up to the successful design of negotiation rounds on supply and service contracts.
- Comparison of potential solutions and preparation of cost-utility analyses, preparation of TCO consideration and documents for decisions, including presentations at top-management level.
- Project planning and project management for development, tendering and implementation.
Your professional skills:
- Degree in Computer Science, Communications Engineering, Information Technology or related field, training and experience equivalent to a degree, or several years of professional experience in the field of network strategy and architecture.
- At least 5 years of experience in the field of telecommunications, VoIP, UC&C as well as market and system knowledge of voice and UC&C solutions of various manufacturers.
- Experience in the preparation and implementation of tenders for technical infrastructures and managed services in the public sector and for private companies.
- Practical experience in the operation of large telecommunications infrastructures.
Your personal profile:
- Strategic and conceptual thinking and judgment as well as independent and efficient working.
- Self-assured manner in customer meetings and presentations, even at top-management level.
- High customer and service orientation as well as persuasiveness and assertiveness.
- Fluency in English in spoken and written are essential.
- Team orientation, commitment and flexibility.
- Planning and implementation of IT RFP Projects
- Preparation of RFP documents, service descriptions and price models
- Management and control of the entire tendering process
- Technical and commercial evaluation of the offers
- Support of technical and commercial negotiations
- Preparation and reporting of project results for IT management
Your professional skills:
- Completed university education or several years of professional experience in comparable Tasks
- Good general IT knowledge and holistic understanding of information Technology
- Good knowledge of MS-Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Practical experience in project Management
- Experience with IT RFP
Your personal profile:
- Analytical thinking and judgement, structured working style Communication skills and presentation confidence
- Good command of written and spoken English
- High customer and service orientation as well as persuasiveness and assertiveness
- Team orientation, commitment and flexibility
We look forward to receiving your application to email@example.com.
If you have any questions, Ms. Katrin Enslin will be happy to answer them by phone at +49 7361 370 56-12.